nedeľa 6. januára 2008

God is not winking

"This world is the best of possible worlds"... Before a few days I would say What a bullshit Mr. Leibniz? You didn´t live during WWs and you were probably a big optimist loving this world too much! But I was - very angry - talking about this opinion with my mother and - sometimes it is great that we have totally different opinions - she told me very interesting thing. That this world was created as the best of possible words but that were us who fucked it all up! That´s actually better teodicea like Leibniz´s - that if there wasn´t evil we would not be trying to reach better world!
And another nice opinion is that the God is not winking! It comes from Berkeley´s philosophy that God have to be still looking at this universe because only what is in his mind does really exist. So he can´t wink ´cause world would dissapear for a second...
It would be so great if I remembered all the philosophers like this two... but I just have a big mix in my mind and I have an exam in two days...

Žiadne komentáre: